Last Updated: 28 February 2019
- From hereon, terms like “We”, “Us”, “Our” and the like would refer to Eventify Inc. On the other hand, terms like “You”, “Your”, “Client” and the like would indicate event organisers looking to use Eventify to build mobile event apps.
- Kindly note that Eventify is presented by Teksmobile – a specialised app and software development company (Australia, India, Sweden, South Korea, USA). Our “product” is a customisable and flexible digital app-building platform – meant for the creation of fully branded and feature-rich event applications.
- The Eventify tool is meant for building full-featured apps for business conferences, tech events, startup events, travel events, medical conferences and similar B2B events. Please note that we DO NOT ACCEPT political, social, gambling, entertainment, finance and bitcoin-related events on the platform.
- While we try to monitor all types of user-content (images, videos, text messages, graphics, animations, etc.) shared on our portal – it might be beyond the realms of possibility to keep track of every such element. As such, we would like to request all users to kindly share content responsibly. Eventify cannot be, in any way, held responsible for offensive content shared by others.
- All images, videos, text content, colours, designs and other visual elements used on our website are the property of Eventify Inc. Any attempt towards unauthorised reproduction, reselling, manipulation, representation or misuse will be treated as a violation of intellectual property rights, and will be punishable in a court of law.
- From time to time, links from third-party resources and/or websites will be published on the Eventify portal. Please note that we do not vouch for the accuracy or authenticity of the information shared through those resources. Eventify does not take any responsibility for the quality of information shared by third-party elements.
- We expect you to abide by the generally accepted “Acceptable Usage Standards”. Violations would include activities like: i) creating network issues or clogging network traffic to hamper other users, ii) sharing any content that may be inappropriate for minors, iii) engaging in abusive online behaviour, iv) trying to send “spam” emails/notifications/messages in bulk, v) usage of any type of automated tool and/or device that adversely affect the performance of the Eventify tool, vi) attempting to share hidden images and text, or trying to elicit passwords/other confidential information through misrepresentation, and other such actions. Violation of “Acceptable Usage Standards” will lead to instant deletion of your Eventify account from our records.
- The Eventify digital app builder platform is intended for users over 13 years of age.
- All the content that you include in your app remains YOUR PROPERTY at all times. You reserve the right to add/edit/remove in-app information as you deem suitable. Please note that the content you share might be used by Eventify to improve our services further.
- It is your sole responsibility to protect your password and/or other personal registration information. If you feel your Eventify account has been compromised in any way, please contact our team immediately.
- You can create event apps for the iOS and Android platforms by using the Eventify platform. Even so, we do not provide any assurance that your app will be properly functional on ALL types of mobile devices/smart devices. That responsibility lies with you.
- We are vigilant about the nature, quality and performance of the services delivered by Eventify. However, glitches happen – and we would like to mention that all information, products, services and software associated with Eventify are provided on an “as-is” basis. We cannot be held responsible in any way for damages/losses to event organisers following their use of our digital platform.
- At Eventify, we pride ourselves on our round-the-clock availability. However, the portal may be unavailable at certain times for system maintenance. You will be informed of such mandatory maintenance hours from beforehand.
- Barring violations of “Acceptable Usage Standards”, the cancellation of your account is your sole prerogative. Please note that you decide to use Eventify to build event apps and promote your events of your own free will, and there is no compulsion or coercion involved.
We sincerely hope, and will make every effort to ensure, that you enjoy using our services. You wish to deliver maximum exposure to your events – and apps created with Eventify help you to do just that!